We now have a new phone,for our point of contact; 07903 567 101
In terms of our recent activity, it is much of the same;
- Met with local resident's associations and have supported them with regard to street signage and welcome packs, along with crime prevention items. Invited them to the committee meeting.
- Purchased a phone as a point of contact.
- Street meets with the local community police; new members given a welcome pack with crime prevention items (stickers, property marking, info, card defender).
- Met with residents of a new housing estate to offer them support.
- ID badges produced to assist with door to door recruitment.
- Scam booklets circulated.
- Linked up with a local councillor to reach a wider audience.
- Working collaboratively with local police and the Safer Harlow Partnership.
Harlow Neighbourhood Watch Secretary