These are the reports which we have received so far related to the September 2021 online meeting.
Chairman's ReportClick here for the Chairman's report to the meeting.
Finance ReportTo be added
PFCC briefingTo be added.
Police ReportTo be added
To be added
Plus, from the Districts (click where underlined)::-
BasildonTo be added
Braintree Click here for the report from Braintree
Castle PointTo be added
ColchesterTo be added
Sarah reported as follows:
* Street coordinators have done a fantastic job in boosting community spirit and security awareness in their areas throughout the last 18 months, and continue to do so.
* We are working with the Community Safety Engagement Officers in the local police force to boost crime prevention awareness.
* Attending a multi agency event in Harlow to boost awareness and engage with local residents.
* Street meets with the local police.
* Reaching out to all communities via residents' associations.
* Communicating to all members via email about local crimes on a weekly basis.
* Issuing free crime prevention products, e.g window stickers, UV marking pens and contactless card protectors.
* Holding committee meetings 6 times a year to plan further community engagement and crime prevention awareness.
* Boosting community cohesion via our dedicated street coordinators, local street meets and community events.
* Providing Street signage.
* Working proactinely with local councillors, town centre security, community policing, town centre management, local residents, the fire service, and police liaison officers.
MaldonTo be added
RochfordTo be added
SouthendTo be added
Powered by Create Ecommerce