Second Report for 2020, submitted to the ECNWA meeting 10th March
- Held committee meeting, invited new contacts from new housing areas as well as local resident's associations.
- Invited a guest speaker to our meeting from Harlow Ethnic Minority Umbrella.
- Planned more street signage.
- Attending more street meets with the local community police; new members given a welcome pack with crime prevention items (stickers, property marking, info, card defender). Using the flag to boost awareness.
- Met with local residents to offer them support.
- ID badges produced to assist with recruitment.
- Followed up all enquiries and offered support.
- Linked up with a local councillor to reach a wider audience.
- Working collaboratively with local police and the Safer Harlow Partnership; attending local meetings.
- Town centre recruitment event in town centre.
- Maintaining supplies of crime prevention items that we issue to new members.
- Maintaining membership database.
Harlow Neighbourhood Watch Secretary
Our point of contact 'phone: 07903 567 101