Here's what we are doing;
* Street coordinators have done a fantastic job in boosting community spirit and security awareness in their areas throughout the last 18 months, and continue to do so.
* We are working with the Community Safety Engagement Officers in the local police force to boost crime prevention awareness.
* Attending a multi agency event in Harlow to boost awareness and engage with local residents.
* Street meets with the local police.
* Reaching out to all communities via residents' associations.
* Communicating to all members via email about local crimes on a weekly basis.
* Issuing free crime prevention products, e.g window stickers, UV marking pens and contactless card protectors.
* Holding committee meetings 6 times a year to plan further community engagement and crime prevention awareness.
* Boosting community cohesion via our dedicated street coordinators, local street meets and community events.
* Providing Street signage.
* Working proactinely with local councillors, town centre security, community policing, town centre management, local residents, the fire service, and police liaison officers.
Report by Sarah Carless